Friday, March 28, 2008

Ache

As I've said, being able to see is so amazing. The dryness definitely subsided, but it's not completely gone yet. But I've been getting really bad headaches. Usually in the evenings, and especially when it's very bright outside. I wear my sunglasses all the time and that helps. But the headaches are awful. Hopefully they'll be gone soon too.

I'm glad this week is over. Work just drove me mad. My students are great, but I'm so tired of this administrative nonsense - drivers, incompetent secretaries, contradictory or a complete lack of information. Burası Turkiye. This is Turkey. That's what everyone says when you complain anything. Not really an answer or reason, but ok...

I've noticed that the cats on my street seems to enjoy sleeping in people's flower boxes. So, guess what I'm gonna buy tomorrow? A flower box! I'm going to look for cilantro seeds since I always want cilantro and it's difficult to find. Maybe basil too. Or mint? I'm a habitual plant killer (although we have a small cute cactus-like? one now that I'm trying to not kill - 2 days in, so far, so good. The only problem is that I don't know what it is, so I don't know how to take care of it).

I'm getting spring fever I guess. I need some visitors or something (visit me!) Hopefully my mom will come and we'll go to Cappadocia.

I'm gonna go lay down, this headache is not good....

1 comment:

Seven Cats said...

Maybe plant a bit of catnip, too. (-: